Sign up to test our new Theme Sunday School prototype. You’ll receive everything you need for four complete Sunday school lessons this fall on the theme “Neighbor.”
“Which of these three, do you think, was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of the robbers?” He said, “The one who showed him mercy.” Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.” Luke 10:36-37
Each lesson includes leader guides for PreK-K, Grades 1-2, Grades 3-4, Grades 5-6, All Kids, and Intergenerational. Set up your classrooms the best way that fit your church. You do not need to use all the grade levels. Each lesson also includes a video and full color magazine for participants to use during the lesson and at home with families. The same learner resource magazine will be used by all participants. Basic Sunday school supplies and Bibles will not be provided.
We’re looking for about 200 churches of all sizes from across the country to test a new Sunday school! The four-session unit focuses on the theme “Neighbor.”
- Sign up by July 15, 2021.*
- You’ll receive all the resources, including a full-color magazine for each participant by mid-August.
- Use all four weeks of Theme Sunday school “Neighbor” by October 31, 2021.
- Send us your feedback via online survey by November 15, 2021.
All leader guides, streaming videos, and participant magazines will be provided free!
By signing up you’re agreeing to:
- Use all four lessons by October 31, 2021
- Provide detailed feedback via an online survey
If you are unable to participate after resources have arrived you must pay to ship the resources to Sparkhouse. (Churches who complete the lessons and give feedback will not need to return anything.)
*Participation and shipping only available to churches in the United States.