Two great options for connecting Sunday school to worship!
Lectionary-based Sunday school by Sparkhouse
Choose Whirl if you want to:
- Introduce kids to the church seasons. Give kids an understanding of the cycle of seasons in the church and how it helps us remember the story of our faith.
- Show animated videos to bring lessons to life. Follow the fun-filled adventures of the Whirl kids as they explore each week’s lesson and Bible story in their church and community.
- Create a church-to-home connection. Engage and encourage families with take-home activities that connect to what the adults are hearing in worship.
- Teach Bible stories in an age-appropriate way. Use the illustrated Whirl Lectionary Story Bible to follow along with each week’s Lectionary readings through colorful art and simple storytelling.
Choose Spark if you want to:
- Teach kids the way they learn best. Create a Sunday school classroom that works for all learning styles with a variety of activities in each lesson.
- Give kids an interactive Bible experience. Read aloud the stories in the Spark Story Bible or use the stickers included in the Spark NRSV Bible to get kids excited about diving into the Bible.
- Prepare your leaders and volunteers with easy-to-use tools. Support your teachers with the optional scripts in the leader guide as they learn the day’s lesson.
- Build your kids’ LOVE for the Bible! Teach a Sunday school curriculum that features a Bible story in each and every lesson to help kids gain biblical literacy.