Frolic Preschool / Old Testament / Year 1 / Ages 3-5 / Leader Guide
Frolic Preschool offers a Sunday school for your three to five year olds in the way they know best -- play! Every lesson is based on best practices in early childhood education, with age-appropriate play spaces, prayers, storytelling, music, and rituals.
The Frolic Preschool Old Testament Year 1 Leader Guide includes 20 lessons that covers key Bible stories from Creation for weeks one and two to Jonah for weeks 19 and 20. Each lesson is covered over the course of two weeks to create a ritual for little ones to learn.
This leader guide offers support for preschool Sunday school leaders to:
- Prepare with a brief Bible background and way to view the story through a child's eyes
- Review, choose, and design creative play spaces to support the lesson and your available supplies and space
- Gain insight into how to lead Gather Time and Play Time, key components of a Frolic Preschool lesson
- Choose from two lively ways to share the story each week
- Use the Storytelling Poster to end the lesson and prepare for Send Time
Interested in learning more about Frolic Preschool? See the full scope and sequence, view samples, and read testimonials from other churches here.
- In stock
- ISBN 9781506448923
- Brand Frolic
- Model Classroom
- Age/Grade Range 2-3; PreK-K
- Year 1
- Unit 1
- Format Paperback
- Pages 180
- Publisher Sparkhouse
- Publication Date May 1, 2018