Frolic Family / Board Books / Birth-5 / Leader Guide
Engage your families and their young ones with Frolic Family, which offers resources for you to host parent-child faith classes.
In this leader guide, host classes based on the 12 Frolic Board Books to teach key child development and faith formation themes to families. Frolic Family helps you:
- Allow parents to be present as little ones learn Bible stories, prayers, songs, and blessings.
- Build community among young parents by creating a space for parents to connect with other parents as they build faith together and with their children.
- Extend faith from church to home with Frolic Family curriculum that helps families learn and share key themes at home.
- In stock
- Age/Grade Range 0-2; 2-3; PreK-K
- Brand Frolic
- ISBN 9781506449043
- Model Frolic Family
- Publisher Sparkhouse
- Pages 240
- Dimensions 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date May 1, 2018