Re:form Traditions / Lutheran / Leader Guide
Re:form Traditions is designed to be used alongside the core Re:form curriculum, or your current curriculum, in settings like confirmation classes where additional denominational-specific material is preferred or required.
We assembled a dream team of Lutheran theologians, pastors, and practitioners from across the country to create Re:form Traditions: Lutheran. Together, they provided historical accuracy, a theological framework, and translated it all into fun activities and language that speaks to today's youth.
For each lesson, the Re:form Traditions Leader Guide provides a theological background on the question presented in the video, offers suggestions on supporting youth as they tackle the tough questions, and includes direction for the individual and group activities included in the Re:form Anti-Workbook.
Re:form Traditions: Lutheran includes 4 sessions (Backstory, Beliefs, Practices, and Tradition Today):
- Did Martin Luther really call the Pope the Anti-Christ?
- How can Lutherans believe in "grace alone" if they also believe in "faith alone" and "Scripture alone"?
- Do I have to memorize the Small Catechism to be Lutheran?
- What's a synod and why are there so many different ones?
- In stock
- Suggested order quantity: One per class