Why choose Spark Rotation?
Help kids learn at their level
Interact with the Bible in every lesson to help kids navigate the story and begin to compare what they learn to their own life.
Engage kids with hands-on learning
Engage in the Bible story with interactive workshops that feature activities, games, and creative crafts.
Adapt to multiple learning styles
Interact with the Bible story through different learning styles and activities through the eight different workshops.
Customize your leader content
Support your leaders and volunteers with detailed, customizable leader guides, lesson prep videos, and additional supplemental content.
How it works
Each week rotate between the eight workshops:
- Art – kids create individual or group projects to reinforce the Bible story
- Bible Skills and Games – get kids into their Bibles with friendly competition
- Cooking – an easy-to-prepare snack based on the theme of the Bible story
- Creative Drama – kids dramatize the story in a variety of ways
- Digital Media and Technology – uses a variety of technology—phones, cameras, and more—as a way for kids to connect the Bible stories with their everyday lives
- Music – kids engage with the story through music and movement
- Science – kids do hands-on, sensory-based experiments
- Video – kids watch movie clips to help relate the Bible story themes to their own lives
Preschoolers experience an in-room rotation with Art, Game, Music, Snack, and Storytelling stations.
Spark Rotation also includes an ‘All Kids’ option, making it easy for smaller congregations or churches who prefer a one-room Sunday school program format.
Scope and sequence
Spark Rotation explores 48 Bible stories through a variety of workshops. Download the full scope and sequence.
The First Sin
Abraham and Sarah
Isaac and Rebekah
Joseph and His Brothers
Joseph and Pharaoh
The Burning Bush
The Red Sea
Wandering in the Wilderness
The Battle of Jericho
Hannah and Samuel
Solomon Builds a Temple
The Lord Is My Shepherd
Daniel and the Lions
Jonah and the Big Fish
Advent and Christmas
Luke 1:26-58; 2:1-20
Jesus Is Born
Luke 1:26-58; 2:1-20
The Lord’s Prayer
House on a Rock
Walking on Water
Holy Week and Easter
The Widow’s Offering
Jesus and John the Baptist
Banquet with Simon
The Good Samaritan
Mary and Martha
The Lost Sheep and Lost Coin
The Prodigal Son
Ten Men Healed
Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday
Wedding at Cana
Woman at the Well
Jesus Feeds 5,000
The Last Supper
Fruit of the Spirit
We offer free webinars about Spark Rotation.
Click here to view the schedule and register!
Simplify planning with Sparkhouse Digital
Get unlimited access to the Sparkhouse curricula and resources you know and love, all in a single, easy-to-use platform.