Why choose Echo the Story 36?
Engage youth with content designed for them
Cover 12 Bible stories that bring youth from the beginning of the Bible all the way through the early church to build their knowledge.
Use storytelling to relate to God’s story
Offer opportunities for students to relate with God’s story through the storying process, discover meaning, and develop fresh insights of the biblical narrative.
Focus on building community and spirituality
Engage youth in a unique way with Echo the Story by empowering them to grow spiritually while finding community among peers.
Choose the format that works best for you
With two different options available (Echo 12 and Echo 36), find the curriculum that works for your needs. Echo 12 offers a 12-sesson overview for leaders who want to take their groups through a 12-week Bible survey. With a 36-session overview, Echo 36 offers a much broader and more immersive experience through the biblical narrative.
How it works
Whether the group is following Echo 12 or Echo 36 overview of the biblical narrative, each lesson follows a consistent six-part sequence:
- Rewind to previous sessions using The Story So Far video series
- Prepare to envision the new story with drawing in the Sketch Journal
- Imagine the narrative as the leader reads the Bible story aloud from the Leader Guide
- Capture memorable aspects of the story by using the Sketch Journal
- Remix! Students complete an activity to creatively retell the Bible story
- Connect observations and insights through group sharing
Scope and sequence
Dig deeper into the biblical narrative from creation to Revelation in 36 sessions. Download the full scope and sequence.
Jacob & Esau
1 Chronicles 28
2 Kings 1–2; 17; 24–25;
2 Chronicles 36; Isaiah 58;
Jeremiah 11; 18; 29
Baptism & Temptation
Hope & Healing
Signs & Wonders
Persecution & Growth
1 Thessalonians 1–2;
Echo the Story 36
Simplify planning with Sparkhouse Digital
Get unlimited access to the Sparkhouse curricula and resources you know and love, all in a single, easy-to-use platform.