Why choose Echo the Story 12?
Engage youth with content designed for them
Cover 12 Bible stories that bring youth from the beginning of the Bible all the way through the early church to build their knowledge.
Use storytelling to relate to God’s story
Offer opportunities for students to relate with God’s story through the storying process, discover meaning, and develop fresh insights of the biblical narrative.
Focus on building community and spirituality
Engage youth in a unique way with Echo the Story by empowering them to grow spiritually while finding community among peers.
Make it easy for your leaders
Use the Echo the Story leader guide to easily (and quickly!) learn the lesson without require much advance preparation for discussions.
How it works
Sessions follow a six-part sequence for encountering the Bible in a variety of ways.
- Rewind to previous sessions using The Story So Far video series
- Prepare to envision the new story with drawing in the Sketch Journal
- Imagine the narrative as the leader reads the Bible story aloud from the Leader Guide
- Capture memorable aspects of the story by using the Sketch Journal
- Remix! Students complete an activity to creatively retell the Bible story
- Connect observations and insights through group sharing
Scope and sequence
Experience an overview of the Bible with Echo the Story 12, or dig deeper with Echo the Story 36. Download the full scope and sequence.
Judges & Kings
Judges 2–3; 17; 21; 1 Samuel
8–9; 13–18; 22–23; 26; 31;
2 Samuel 5; 7–8; 11–12;
1 Kings 14
Mark 1; John 1
Luke 4–5; John 5
22–24; John 11; 15
Simplify planning with Sparkhouse Digital
Get unlimited access to the Sparkhouse curricula and resources you know and love, all in a single, easy-to-use platform.