Re:form Traditions / Reformed / Leader Guide
Re:form Traditions is designed to be used alongside the core Re:form curriculum, or your current curriculum, in settings like confirmation classes where additional denominational-specific material is preferred or required.
We assembled a dream team of Reformed theologians, pastors, and practitioners from across the country to create Re:form Traditions: Reformed. Together, they provided historical accuracy, a theological framework, and translated it all into fun activities and language that speaks to today's youth.
For each lesson, the Re:form Traditions Leader Guide provides a theological background on the question presented in the video, offers suggestions on supporting youth as they tackle the tough questions, and includes direction for the individual and group activities included in the Re:form Anti-Workbook.
Re:form Traditions: Reformed includes 4 sessions (Backstory, Beliefs, Practices, and Tradition Today):
- Was the Reformed tradition really started by a control freak?
- If God has already predestined me to heaven or hell, why does it matter what I do?
- What's so great about doing things decently and in order?
- Are we reformed or reforming?
- In stock
- Suggested order quantity: One per class