Frolic Preschool / Old Testament / Year 2 / Ages 3-5 / Leader Guide
Frolic Preschool offers a Sunday school for your three to five year olds to learn the way they know best -- through play! Every lesson is based on best practices in early childhood education, with age-appropriate play spaces, prayers, storytelling, music, and rituals.
The Frolic Preschool Old Testament Year 2 Leader Guide includes 20 lessons that covers key Bible stories from the story of Moses to David and Goliath. You will dive into each story over the course of two weeks helping children take the theme to heart.
This leader guide offers support for preschool Sunday school leaders to:
- Prepare with a brief Bible background and suggestions for viewing the story through a child's eyes
- Review, choose, and design creative play spaces to support the lesson
- Gain insight into leading Gather Time and Play Time, key components of a Frolic Preschool lesson
- Choose from two options for sharing the story each week
- Use the Storytelling Poster to engage children and prepare for Send Time
Interested in learning more about Frolic Preschool? Explore the full scope and sequence, view samples, and hear how other churches have enjoyed using Frolic here.
- In stock