Good Stewards Together: Twelve Intergenerational Summer Events
Bring your entire congregation together this summer for intergenerational events about stewardship. Participants build relationships and have fun together while exploring the many ways we are called to be good stewards by using our gifts and talents to care for God’s creation including each other, the church, and the world. Choose from 10 events around the themes of Spirit, the Bible, Discipleship, Church, and World, and as well as an opening kickoff and a closing event. Select the events that best fit your schedule and interests. A great alternative to a traditional Vacation Bible School.
Each event in the leader sourcebook includes:
- A complete list of supplies and preparation to help you plan your event
- Gathering Together activities that help welcome participants of all ages
- Exploring the Theme to introduce the day's theme in interactive ways
- Growing as Good Stewardswith creative options for exploring the theme more deeply
- The Sent Out Together activities wrap up the event and send participants out to serve
Each event also includes a few additional activities to extend your time together, with ideas for simple snacks and meals, outdoor activities, creative arts, and service projects. Bring all the generations together during the summer to connect, learn, and enjoy fellowship together.
Available in print or as a digital download.
Good Stewards Together is also included with a subscription to Sparkhouse Digital Children.
Available for download February 2, 2021.